Lunes, Setyembre 8, 2014

CHECKS ON BLUE


    -THE INNUMERABLE SHADES OF BLUE-

    It was an ordinary day, woke up to my closet and just thought of what to wear. I got to see this checkered polo that I haven't used for almost a year LOL (the reason why I had to fold the sleeves)
I paired it with a plain white tee and a pants from OXYGEN in Metro Alabang.

   To accessorize the look, I used my all time favorite GUCCI watch from Japan, KENNEDY Sunnies from Sunnies Studios (just earned it in one of their giveaways) HAPPY #SUNNIES100, cap from SM ACCESSORIES in Harrison Plaza.

   The light aura really made the statement. What do you guys think about this look?
   
   Another outfit post within the week. Please don't miss it!

   I would really appreciate it if you'd take time to follow me on these accounts
  
 ☑️Instagram: @ravenpedron 
☑️LB: lookbook.nu/ravenpedron

☑️Twitter: @bveno6o8
☑️Email: karlpedron@yahoo.com


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento